Senior Recruiter (Long-Term Temporary Assignment)
As a Senior Recruiter (Long Term Temporary Assignment) at The Orchard, you will execute and deliver on the recruiting strategy. This is an opportunity to operate as a detective to uncover a broad array of talent, consult with business leaders on their hiring needs, and collaborate with internal stakeholders throughout the journey. Grow your skills and build your TA career in a fast paced, creative environment. This is a long- term temporary assignment with no scheduled end date at this time, the duration will depend on the business needs at this time.
What You'll Do:
• Own the overall recruiting experience including develop sourcing plans and innovative search strategies to attract a broad and diverse community of talent; convert prospects to candidates; and manage the pipeline.
• Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the scope of each open job, business goals, and ''what they are solving for''.
• Create a meaningful candidate experience by constructing narratives for each open role when going to market, keeping candidates informed in the spirit of transparency, and educating hiring managers on the importance of candidate experience.
• Commit to sourcing, identifying, and nurturing a diverse slate of candidates and advocate for their consideration.
• Provide recommendations throughout the process including what candidates to interview and helping sort out complex total rewards offer packages.
• Advise hiring managers and PXBP's (People Experience Business Partners) using insights and market intelligence to make data informed decisions.
• Collaborate with PX Business Partners throughout the process.
• Maintain high standards when operating within Greenhouse (ATS) to ensure integrity of data.
Who You Are:
• 5 plus years with in-house or agency recruiting experience ''headhunting'' talent
• You are a detective when it comes to finding talent. You ask the right questions, seek to understand, and enjoy scouring the market
• You have a healthy obsession with candidate experience
• You connect the dots and know which stakeholders to leverage at the right time
• Superb communication skills combined with competitive market awareness and high level of EQ.
• You value and operate with the following:
• Integrity- Responsible, accountable, and take pride in your work
• Insight – Share perspective, ideas, and ambition
• Imagination- You are curious. Learn from your team members and share your wisdom.
What We Give You:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative, and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health, and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized backup child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition, and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8ze8x-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.