The Orchard has an immediate opening for a Nashville-based Coordinator. Reporting to the VP Nashville, you will provide support for the day-to-day operations of the Nashville team and office. You will have excellent organization skills with the ability to multitask, a creative spirit, and a passion for music!
What you will do:
• Support the VP Nashville & Label Management team across a variety of functions
• Maintain and distribute weekly sales, marketing and insight reports for Nashville based release campaigns while working in tandem with the North American Sales Coordinators
• Research and compile competitive analysis in a variety of genres pertaining to Nashville
• Keep a calendar of important cultural events and dates specific to Nashville
• Keep a calendar of local shows and events from Orchard clients, assist with invites and rsvps to events as needed.
• Assist VP with communications for trade associations and organizations internally and externally
• Assist with general office duties like preparing meeting rooms and keeping a facilities calendar for staff
• Responsible for ordering and stocking office supplies
• Ensuring office invoices are properly routed internally
• Work with VP and corporate marketing on event planning and support throughout the year for local events and conferences
• Coordinate meeting schedules for visiting executives and the Nashville team with retail and label partners as needed
• Ad Hoc duties as required
Who you are:
• A highly organized professional that pays close attention to the details with the ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines
• You are experienced in Microsoft Office Suite & Google Workspace Applications and are adaptable to new programs
• A clear and effective communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners and senior management
• You have good knowledge of the digital space, including music retail, analytics and social media, with an ability to adapt to a constantly changing landscape.
• You are able to adapt quickly to a changing environment with minimal disruption while being a team player
• You are resourceful and a self-driven problem solver
• You are passionate about the music business and have a desire to build a career in the industry
• Prior work or intern experience at a record label or music distribution company preferred.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz2o73-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.