The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
The Vault Coordinator is responsible for providing customer service to internal clients and employees and external clients. This may include any or all of the following duties: box up, receipt and shipment of client elements, data entry, expediting elements to various locations as requested by internal Managers or Producers, ensuring internal and external mail delivery, completion of logs for information and any other duties as required.
What You'll Do:
• Receive, move, update, check-in and check-out client elements using CETA. Notify corresponding personnel.
• Ship elements ensuring proper inventory controls for accurate record keeping & security best practice compliance.
• Expedite elements throughout the building to various bays/vaults as instructed by Project Managers, Producers or Manager.
• Address producer and client requests via phone, email, or in person and do so in a timely manner.
• Deliver all internal and external mail according to the daily delivery schedule. Meter outgoing mail.
• Elevate any issues to Manager for resolution.
• Oversee all camera gear & ensure equipment is maintained, qc'd and properly serviced when needed.
• Fulfill VFX camera package requests for on-set supervision including any needed carnet / customs / shipping coordination.
• Provide on-set vfx supervision support upon request for data collection & integration into the vfx shot pipeline.
• All other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need:
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills; ability to interface with internal teams / external clients regularly and maintain excellent working relationships.
• Must be a team player who can follow direction, work independently and communicate with in a positive manner.
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule to meet business requirements.
• Adaptable to change, reliable and dependable.
• Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and maintain composure during peak times.
• Able to demonstrate initiative. Growth potential an asset.
• Attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and quality.
• Able to input data accurately and efficiently into computer system.
• A valid driver's license and clean diving records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6x810-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.