The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
The Technical Operator will be responsible for organizing, managing, and encoding all media that enters the MCR department, as well as delivering final master spots via tape or digital files.
• Encoding & Quality Control all final assets for broadcast digital delivery eg. Extreme Reach Operating HDCAM-SR, D5, Digi Beta, TBC's, digital routers and read Waveform/Vector monitors.
• Preparation of artwork, audio files, and rough cuts for Flame Artists.
• Transcoding of Dailies/Shoot Footage (Knowledge of Resolve/Redcine-X).
• Syncing and uploading data across global Mill offices.
• Work closely with coordinating staff and supervisors to meet all delivery deadlines.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Must work well independently as well as with others in a team environment.
• Excellent problem solving abilities.
• Ability to prioritize workload and maintain an organized work area.
• Knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/Resolve/Premiere/After Effects/Flame/Final Cut Pro.
• Knowledge of HD/SD file formats & social media platforms
• Strong proficiency in both Mac and PC operating systems.
• Familiarity with Linux-based command line operations is a plus.
• Experience at a post-production facility in a technical capacity.
• Must be able to handle the fast-paced environment of post-production and multi-task.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7nez6-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.