The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in Seoul, London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
We are currently seeking talented and experienced Senior Nuke Artists to join our creative advertising team in Seoul. Compositors are responsible for a wide range of compositing tasks, such as tracking, matte extraction, color correction, paint fixes, roto, and CG/2D element integration in service to delivering highly creative advertising and branded content for our clients.
• Compositing of complex VFX sequences that can incorporate CG, live action, stock footage, designed elements
• Working and communicating effectively with teammates in a creative, high pressure environment
• Mentoring juniors and mid-level artists to push their shots further
• Experience in compositing using Nuke for advanced VFX projects, ideally in Advertising
• Seamless integration of live action, Blue/Green screen, CGI sources
• Strong understanding of comp techniques (2D +CG) to creatively assess and determine best possible output
• Able to identify compositing issues (black levels, key edges, tracks, roto, etc.)
• A strong creative eye and problem-solving attitude
• Thorough understanding of most CG techniques and technologies
• Excellent communication skills with both clients and colleagues
• Knowledge of other VFX Software like Flame, Maya, Houdini is an advantage
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re5q62-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.