Mid Artist - DMP
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies, and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies, and content production. Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world-class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors, and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility, and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin, and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill.
We create the extraordinary.
We are currently looking for a creative Senior Animator to work with our team in Bangalore. Our Animators are responsible for producing high-quality realistic and stylized animation for our clients advertising projects.
• Overall responsibility for meeting show milestones and deadlines.
• Attend client reviews and lead daily reviews with the animation team.
• Mentoring and leading other Animators.
• Provide examples and benchmarks for the animation team to work.
• Take responsibility for the quality of work across the team.
• Animating realistic and stylized Characters, Creatures, Inorganic Objects for VFX and full CG projects
• Work with rigging and pipeline to provide suggestions and feedback in order to improve character setup, visual quality, rigs, and tool functionality.
• Previz, Layout and Camera work as needed.
• Previous experience Animating in advertising, feature film or animation production - ideally realistic creatures or characters.
• A thorough knowledge of Maya
• Solid understanding of animation production pipelines.
• Good communication skills to enable you to work well in a team and take direction from home site, clients, directors etc.
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Adaptability and the willingness to learn new processes and technical skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Mocap experience
Any of the following is a great advantage:
• Understanding on VFX Pipeline is a plus.
• Mocap retargeting experience
• Experience in Ziva simulation
• Rigging Skills
• Editing Skills