The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
We are currently looking to hire a Scheduler to join our busy operations department, scheduling work between Flame, Online, Nuke, CG, Design and Grading to help deliver and maximise the potential and creative output of the studio.
You will be working with department leads and the Resource Manager to assign sufficient and suitable resources to projects, balance workloads, source for freelancers and resolve resource conflicts across all departments.
This position requires you to manage a busy workload with high productivity. Successful candidates will be able to act calmly under pressure. Technical knowledge is an advantage, excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills are essential.
• Maximise revenue by scheduling work between the Flame, Online, Nuke and Grading departments efficiently. Balancing freelance needs as well.
• Develop knowledge of the technical capabilities of Flame, Online, Nuke and Colour artists and equipment to effectively schedule work projects and advise clients and producers of any new working methods.
• Read and check quotes according to the suite time booked and keeping the boards up to date with any changes to either the quote or workflow.
• Identify and resolve any issues quickly which may affect workflow or hinder the effective allocation of resources for that day.
• Meticulous attention to detail when entering new information into CETA (our scheduling software).
• Share information evenly between work colleagues to maximise workflow of the scheduling department.
• Chase unconfirmed pencils in a timely manner to allow old bookings to fall away and new business to be scheduled appropriately.
• Experience working within post-production in a runner, post production assistant, scheduling or bookings role
• Excellent communication and project management skills
• Curious, flexible, problem solver
• Experience working with a scheduling software is beneficial
• Knowledge of 2D, CG, Design, Grading software and skillsets is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2jpe-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.