The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill.
We create the extraordinary.
We are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join the Production team in Bangalore who will be responsible for Resource Management - real time resource bookings of present and future.
• To ensure the real time update on the tool (CETA) with information on jobs, holiday, leave of the artist & cross validate with their actual working hours in cases of company benefits.
• Collaborate with Lead/Supervisor and Production to go through resource schedules to ensure the consistency of bookings as per the artist skill set.
• A prior experience to any scheduling (resource planning) or production tool like frack/shotgun or any other scheduling tool would be plus.
• To be able to relay the information about the resources in a presentable format both verbally and over email.
• To follow up with producers on their projects and smartly chase for the resource confirmation.
• Shall be punctual.
• Highlighting any daily issues to production, which may affect workflow and/or hinder the effective allocation of resources for that day.
• Advising production of any new upgrades/artists that are available.
• Excellent at English language (written and verbal skills). You will be communicating with Producers/Schedulers across MPC sites.
• Should be bold & confident in presentation of any facts about the job or the status of the job.
• Wise & Quick decision making/providing solution keeping all the instructions in mind. Should be able to work in fast and dynamic environment.
• A basic understanding of all the skills across the VFX department - a person who has spent around 1.5-2 years in VFX industry.
• Should be smart in picking up the context of the conversation with respect to job & should be able to do the value addition.
• Good understanding of Microsoft Excel with knowledge of basic formulae to create reports.
• Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Capacity to manage a busy workload.
• Demonstrate pro-active approach.
• Strong understanding of business needs and the importance of maximizing artist time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy8zxk-3-87-33-97-42 in your application.