The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
The Mill in New York is always looking for enthusiastic and motivated Runners.
We are very keen to hear from you if you are a hard-working, talented individual with a passion for creative media, visual effects or post-production.
We don't always have roles open but please get in touch if you are interested as new positions become available all the time - we try and provide a path for internal career progression from the Runner role and will look to back-fill these roles with new candidates.
The position of Runner exposes you to every department and best equips you for choosing your own career path. Runners hold a key client service role, providing the highest standards of assistance and support to both internal and external clients, and ensuring first-rate hospitality.
• Liaising with our production team to ensure the smooth running of the studio
• Providing a first-class hospitality service for our clients
• Ensuring kitchen and communal areas are clean, tidy and fully stocked
• Greeting clients
• Taking food orders and facilitating food delivery for both in house talent and external
• Screening/taking calls and covering for reception when needed
• Office administrative tasks as required
• Someone who can work unsupervised with a positive outlook
• Confident communicator with clear and friendly telephone manner
• An enthusiastic, quick thinker who is able to use their initiative
• Someone who is happy to work hard, juggle multiple tasks and get things done quickly and efficiently
• Knowledge of visual effects, post-production or related creative industries is desirable but not essential
• Flexibility: Able to work shifts and availability for weekend work as required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpeoeo-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.