The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
The Mill is looking to hire a seasoned Operations Manager, to work alongside 3 members of leadership and senior leadership in our NYC studio - The Chief Operating Officer, Global Chief Strategy Office, and Managing Director, Growth.
About The Team
This role reports directly to the above roles.
About the Role
Day to day duties include, but are not limited to:
• Reviewing, prioritizing and responding to emails
• Coordinating calendars and meetings
• Expenses collation and submission
• Working with Technicolor travel to coordinate travel
• Management, oversight and housekeeping of Hubspot, our CRM system, ensuring that all external client communication is logged appropriately.
• Assisting in organizing and preparation of meetings and events
• Filtering and attending to the day-to-day functions that are part of the executive's role so that the executive can focus on the high-level leadership and strategy functions.
• Attending meetings, ensuring tech is set up effectively
• Note Taking in meetings, following up on actions and next steps
• Supporting with deck creation for internal and external use
We are looking for:
• A confident communicator, that is comfortable speaking to C suite management both internally and externally
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Time-management skills
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Organization skills
• Ability to multitask
• Basic understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office
• Interpersonal skills
• 5-8+ years experience working in a similar role, reporting to, and dealing with leadership and senior leadership
• Ideally already working within the advertising / production company, however other backgrounds will be considered
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv51p7-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.