Mid Artist - DMP
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies, and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies, and content production. Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world-class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors, and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility, and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin, and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill.
We create the extraordinary.
Rigging Artists are responsible for producing high-quality rigging and skinning for our CG models. If you have a passion for rigging, can use Maya and are comfortable with Mel or Python scripting then we want to hear from you.
• Proficient in Maya
• Have an in-depth understanding of rigging systems, understanding the repercussions of r requested changes.
• Proven years of experience with major character or creature projects
• Eye for detail and continuity
• Read and write basic Python code.
• Work within an existing pipeline and use Maya or inhouse tools to create rigs for characters and/or props.
• Responsible for fixes on both characters and props.
• Set up basic Ncloth dynamics.
• Jump between projects, when requested by Leads or Supervisors, to help meet deadlines.
Any of the following is a bonus:
• Experience using Houdini is plus.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills