The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill.
We create the extraordinary.
The Mid Generalist artists are expected to handle shots that involve projections and complex paint tasks.
• 2-4 years in a VFx Studio on rotos and prep tasks with atleast 2 years of prep experience
• Knowledge of camera tracking in nuke to take on shots with Projections.
• Excellent knowledge of sequence paint.
• Complex tracking in nuke/ mocha.
• Ability to handle tasks that involve warping.
• Ability to handle roto tasks as well (simple to complex level)
• Moderate written and oral communication skills
Any of the following is a bonus:
• Basic 3d knowledge
• Good knowledge of Mocha for tracking
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8j95-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.