The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
The Hospitality Manager is required to oversee our client service offering.
This includes managing our Runners and Receptionists, the catering of our clients, assuring regular maintenance of the suites, and additionally, providing suggestions and ideas for development.
The right candidate must have excellent communication skills and sound judgment, and be able to work well with employees and clients at all levels. The role requires strong organisational skills and the ability to react and adapt to a very fast-paced working environment.
This is a key client service role designed to ensure we are providing a bespoke experience and the highest level of service to all of our clients across the whole business.
Client and Staff Services:
• Practical delivery of internal and external client events (these happen on a monthly basis of varying size and scale).
• Managing the in-house client experience from arrival to the building, experience whilst in suites, refreshment offering, additional gestures upon delivery of jobs, etc.
• Overseeing daily suite presentation for any maintenance required.
• Suggesting areas of improvement for the Client Service function, and ensuring these processes are implemented and delivered.
• Working alongside our Marketing Team to assure an ever growing Client Database of information, so that that client gifting and spontaneous gestures can be identified and expanded upon.
• Working alongside our Facilities Manager to ensure our studio is set up for the best client experience.
• Managing day to day catering operations - ensuring that clients enjoy a first rate, Front of House service.
• Continuously planning and monitoring the anticipated business level for clients.
• Identifying and purchasing catering equipment as required.
• Ordering relevant supplies and establishing suppliers to negotiate favourable terms.
• Managing all aspects of food and beverage provisions.
• Maintaining and monitoring catering costs and budgets.
Runners and Reception:
• Management and oversight over team of Runners and Receptionists, assuring the team meets a continued standard of excellence and professionalism.
• Ensuring The Mill provides a high standard of Reception to its clients and employees at all times.
• Working alongside Recruiter for recruitment and selection of Running and Reception staff; additionally, working with Talent Manager to help provide guidance, training and support towards career development.
• Experience managing and motivating a team.
• A collaborative management style, with a calm approach under high pressure situations.
• Effective communication skills, with an ability to act as a liaison between key service areas and departments.
• The ability to creatively recommend ways to problem-solve issues and encourage team cohesion.
• He or she will act as an ambassador for the team, both internally and externally, with a knack for sharing information to achieve team and company objectives.
• Experience in one or more of the following: catering, hospitality industry, event planning, or a service industry.
• Experience working in a creative agency environment or boutique hotel is an advantage.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykopq-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.