The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
Our global Visual Effects team combines talent with technology, artistry with rigor, the familiar with the fantastic. Our work can be inspiring or invisible, but always unforgettable. From the language of colour to the hand drawn and photo-real, we bring ideas to life through the use of movement, storytelling and timing.
As an Editor with the Mill, you will work alongside our team to help bring ideas to life through visual storytelling. You will work on various projects in multiple styles and genres.
What you'll do
• Put together mood edits and storyboards to help with concept visualization
• Edit footage according to treatments, storyboards, creative direction
• Collaborate with the creative team and clients as well as other Editors
• Advise on and address client feedback in an efficient and creative manner
• Retrieve assets from Design and overlay graphics
• Select and edit music to fit project needs
• Prepare edits for color grade, 2D, and audio houses by creating edl, xml, aaf, omfs
• Occasionally conform and deliver final edits from Premiere
• Meets critical deadlines, works well under pressure, and comfortable with client interaction
• Must be organized, attentive to detail, and able to follow our organizational process
• Must have strong communication skills and able to take direction
• Have a passion for visual aesthetics and storytelling
• Proficient understanding of graphic design, color correction, audio mixing, motion graphics, etc
• Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere
• General knowledge of After Effects is a plus
• Must know Mac and Windows operating systems
• Understanding of the VFX pipeline
• 5+ years of professional editing experience, working in an advertising agency or with visual effects is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqe71-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.