Media Relations Assistant
New York, NY
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
As the Production Coordinator for the Colour department you will work alongside the New York Colour Production team to assist in the smooth running of the department on a day to day basis and carry out duties that support it's long term growth.
• Regularly update and maintain CETA including, scheduling, booking jobs, tracking artist hours, updating resources, inputting relevant job information.
• Efficient response times to client scheduling queries via phone and email.
• Working closely with Colour Producers and Assistants to ensure correct delivery and prep for each booking.
• Maintain current Colour related client database.
• Keeping NY based Colourist showreels up to date.
• Liaising with internal Coordinators and Producers about all in house projects.
• Compiling credit list and PR details for department marketing purposes.
• Taking notes and minutes at department meetings.
• Assisting Colour in all department marketing initiatives.
• Keeping up to date with all department activities including technical repairs, installations and upgrades.
• Good working knowledge and relationships with other Mill offices.
• Willingness to further your knowledge of the Post Production process and the US advertising industry.
• Flexible working hours & potential weekend work
• Attention to detail.
• Be well organized and able to prioritize tasks
• Able to take direction but also proactive in making suggestions and finding solutions
• Resourceful and lateral thinking
• The ability to communicate at all levels across all departments.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7ojq-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.