The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
We are currently seeking a Color Production Assistant to join our Los Angeles team.
What you'll do:
• Setup projects in Ceta and on the server/ enter notes regarding project details
• Create daily call sheet with attending client information
• Update WIPs on a weekly basis for internal distribution
• Send remote reminders to participating attendees
• Help to schedule project specific editorial, VFX and production calls
• Coordinate hard drive arrivals /returns with the studio and clients respectively
• Create dispatches for couriers and FedEx shipments.
• Submit job archiving/unarchiving requests to Tech-Ops
• Send prep spec sheet to editorial once a session is confirmed
What you'll need:
• Ability to multi-task
• High attention to detail
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong team player
• Ability to work under pressure and to manage deadlines
• Familiarity of the post production process
• Solid writing and communication skills that remain professional at all times
• Professional experience working in Post-Production and specifically Advertising, Color and/or VFX strongly preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq96b1-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.