The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
The Bidding Coordinator will work closely with the Executive Producer to support all aspects of bidding. Working closely with Executive Producers, Staff Producers, and the Commercial Manager, this role will be assisting in the day to day management of production and bidding projects. Liaising with the Head of Production and Scheduling teams in LA, the Bidding Coordinator will ensure strong communication regarding bidding and artist schedules.
The Bidding Coordinator is required to have excellent communication skills, foster strong client relationships and have a thorough understanding of the Mill's production pipeline.
• Setting up new projects in CETA
• Preparing bids for initial bidding in CETA
• Scheduling conference calls with artists and production companies
• Preparing reels for projects
• Updating bidding via CETA
• Attending meetings with artists and conference calls with directors
• Coordinating bidding tests and concept work
• Working knowledge of the post-production process
• Proactive and professional demeanor
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to build strong relationships with internal artists and external clients
• Excellent attention to detail
• Well organized and able to prioritize tasks
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p9ej-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.