Talent Partnerships Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill.
We create the extraordinary.
Who Are Beam?
A super-smart, superfast, service-driven technology business, specialising in media content. From asset management and approval workflows, to final clearance and delivery. We work with advertisers, creative agencies, production companies and post houses to deliver content to any media platform. Our passion is helping you to do what you do best – reaching your audience. With teams in London, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles, we can provide 24/7 personal support and assistance.
For more information, please visit beam.tv
For the role within the Beam Services team you will be required to have an in-depth knowledge of technical specs and formats. Beam Services work closely with MCR to process Production, Mill+ and Marketing client requests for file encoding and ensure deadlines are met. Quoting and monitoring of Deliverables revenue liaising with Production. This person would be involved in bringing efficiencies for Beam Services processing current jobs ranging from internal systems and processes to client communication, interaction and delivery.
What You'll do:
• Work closely with Production to quote and track Deliverables against budget targets
• Process client requests for file encoding to ensure deliveries are completed accurately to deadlines
• Deliverables quoted accurately, monitored relevant overages conversations with Production
• Train new Coordinators and Producers as hired
• Recommend, implement and troubleshoot new services and workflows for department
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with Mill personnel, clients and suppliers
• Provide advice and guidance on technical issues to clients and Mill LA
• Understand and manage a working environment that is project-led, fast-paced, and highly changeable
• Attend relevant meetings – weekly internal meetings, Deliverables, training courses and showcases
• Liaise with external vendors as required
What You'll Need:
• Highly organized
• Exemplary time/project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to prioritize conflicting tasks
• Able to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work within a team towards a common goal
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Fair, kind and collaborative
• Understanding of common file formats and resolutions
• 3-4 years' experience in VFX Technical Operations and Production
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.