The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across multiple media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in Visual Effects, Creative Production and Experience design. Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class VFX and video production for the Advertising and Brand Experience industries.
We are a vibrant network of talented Artists, Producers, Directors and Creative Technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Seoul, Shanghai, and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
Any of the following is a great advantage:
• Rigging Skills
• Editing Skills Adaptability and the willingness to learn new processes and technical skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. We have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are:
• Mid Artist
• Senior Artist
Based on your skills we will assess your suitability for a particular role during the application process.
• Animating Creatures, Inorganic Objects for VFX and full CG project
• Previz, Layout and Camera work as needed.
• Previous experience Animating in advertising, feature film or animation production - ideally realistic creatures or characters.
• Experience using Maya.
• Solid understanding of animation principles
• Good communication skills to enable you to work well in a team and take direction from home site, clients, directors etc.
• Adaptability and the willingness to learn new processes and technical skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjy4p1-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.