The CW Network, LLC seeks an Executive Assistant III for the Research department.
The Assistant provides administrative support to the Executive Vice President. Coordinates all meetings and other related activities. Researches and compiles data, generates reports, as necessary. Reviews and processes T&E expense reports. Handles all calls. Works on assignments that are mostly routine in nature but where sound judgment is required. Position is expected to exercise judgment and taking initiative in performing job responsibilities.
• Generates and distributes daily and weekly ratings reports for entire company.
• Handles basic audience ratings and primary research analyses.
• Creates daily one-sheets for Network Distribution to highlight local affiliate performance.
• Independently composes reports and correspondence for Executive Vice President's signature. Sign in behalf supervisor, as delegate, his name on correspondence, requisitions, vouchers, and other forms of documents.
• Reviews and prioritizes correspondence and answers written inquiries relating to various CW Network research issues. Responds to most telephone inquires, and when necessary, directs the call appropriately. Distributes EVP research report, memos and documents.
• Participates in arranging conferences and committee meetings. Sets-up and maintains Executive calendar.
• Makes travel/arrangements and reservations.
• Reviews and reconciles all incoming expense and travel reports accuracy and compliance with corporate policy. Reviews and secures approval for all travel request.
• Acts as liaison with division management team to ascertain current status of various projects. Updates Executive Vice President periodically on all Divisions' activities.
• Responsible for maintaining and establishing official documents and records in the appropriate electronic and physical files, including maintenance of Research Library.
• Prepares agendas and materials related to business meetings. Follows-up with Division Executives or outside representatives to ensure attendance and that all related business materials/documents are ready for review.
• Works on some personnel issues, requiring confidential matters.
• Sets up and maintains budget track in coordination with Finance Dept.
• High School Diploma required.
• PC Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and E-Mail required.
• 10-key calculator by sight
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures, including electronic files.
• Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
• Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format.
• Previous secretarial experience required.
• Previous TV research experience helpful.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• General Office Activities - Walking, Talking, Standing, Sitting, Typing, and etc.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkvw8-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.