Executive Assistant I (CW Network)
The CW Network, LLC seeks a Executive Assistant I for the Scripted Development department.
1. Provide administrative support to two executives, managing phones, calendars, travel and organization. Prepare expense reports.
2. Read and write coverage of incoming creative materials and writer's samples. Track both internal and external projects in development at production companies, studios and/or competing networks.
3. Provide creative support during the development and production process of pilots.
4. Effectively arrange pitches, development notes, staff meetings. Coordinate with Current Department regarding new series materials.
5. Act as a liaison between executives and producers, studio executives and agents.
6. Co-ordinate office management issues and mentor interns.
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
Bachelor's degree or above preferred. (film and television backgrounds are a plus)
Must possess strong knowledge of excel, word, final draft, Microsoft entourage, Microsoft Teams, internet and basic computer skills.
Two years prior experience working in entertainment at an agency, studio, network or production company
Licenses or Certificates
General Office Activities - Walking, Standing, Sitting, Bending, Lifting, etc.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must have strong organization and time management skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to reason through issues and resolve financial problems.
• Must be able to deal with highly confidential information
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary
PHYSICAL HAZARDS -- Health and Safety Concerns
General Office Environment.
EQUIPMENT AND SPECIAL MATERIALS
Computer, printer, photocopy machine, fax machine, telephone, scanner, etc.
REMARKS: Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time. In addition, the employer may consider whether the individual applying for or holding the position is qualified. There are two steps involved in this determination. The first concerns whether the applicant or current employee satisfies the prerequisites for the position. The second step involves whether or not the person can perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4j6w1-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.