The CW seeks a Branded Entertainment Coordinator for the Branded Entertainment department.
• Handles all administrative duties of the CW Branded Entertainment team.
• Responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
• Answering phones, managing calendar and timelines, coordinating travel, processing expenses, making restaurant reservations, etc.
• Collaborate, assist (and in some cases lead) the development and execution of branded entertainment partnerships for advertiser clients across The CW schedule
• Brainstorm ideas for partnerships to include:
• Custom on-air and digital content, in-show integration, grassroots marketing opportunities (around event programming), promotional overlays, etc.
• Assist program leads on developing internal program briefs to be shared with multiple internal divisions and studio constituencies
• Work with program lead to develop and manage all necessary timelines and ensure approvals are met on multiple ends (client, studio, legal, bs&p, etc)
• Manage, create and maintain weekly Branded Entertainment promotional calendar, status documents and production schedules for all partnerships
• Manage and maintain ongoing master production calendar for all CW programming
• Create program Recaps/ Wrap-ups when programs are complete
• Work with Branded Entertainment team to collect all necessary assets /components of programs as deals are in play (graphics, print ads, digital and social elements, photography, video, etc.)
• Manage creative library to keep all up to date show key art, logos, photography, press, etc. on file
• Competitive Research/Insight: Provide sales & marketing team with weekly highlights and competitive tracking information.
• Assist in managing the Branded Entertainment billing process.
• Maintain billing chart, create and distribute partnership deal memos, process all vendor invoices, work with finance to ensure client payment, etc
• College degree or equivalent related experience preferred.
• Well versed with The CW programming as well as competitive landscape
• Strong Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Photoshop skills
• Strong knowledge / familiarity with the top Social Media platforms
• Strong creative and writing skills
• Excels in managing multiple projects at one time
• Ability to communicate positively and effectively with multiple constituencies
• Knowledge or experience with the television production process a plus
• Must have 1-2 years of media related internship or work experience.
• General Office Activities - Walking, Standing, Sitting, Talking, Lifting, Finger Manipulation, etc.
• Occasional lifting-up to 40 lbs.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to details.
• Must have the ability to organize and prioritize.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbn246-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.