New York, NY
The CW Network seeks an Account Service Representative for the Media Sales & Planning department.
• Assists Account Executives in NY in positioning The CW to existing and new clients.
• Formulates, negotiates and sells scatter packages to smaller New York based advertising clients who are the direct responsibility of the Account Executives in NY throughout the broadcast year.
• Makes client calls to advertising agencies to update clients on The CW utilizing sales research presentations, one sheet, etc.
• Solves short term inventory needs, moves, flips and inventory change requests from agencies.
• Serves as liaison between CW Traffic and agencies to resolve any scheduling discrepancies.
• Assists in the maintenance of deals and carry out terms of any/all agreements with individual clients.
• Follow up with agency clients informing them of the latest scheduling/programming changes on the network for possible re-expressions and makegood opportunities.
• Secures digital assets to ensure on time launch of full episode video campaigns
• Stewards both linear and FEP deals to deliver audience guarantees. Provide post analyses to agencies upon request.
• Develops sales planning costs for agency clients for future business.
• Entertain Advertising Agency Clients to further enhance working relationships.
• Serves as mentor to Broadcast Assistants
• Two or more years in media or media sales related business.
• General Office Activities - Walking, Standing, Sitting, Talking, Lifting, Finger Manipulation, etc.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to details.
• Must have the ability to organize.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.