It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
JOB SUMMARY: This is a position in the REV Entertainment, Tours & Experiences department. All positions in this department are focused on providing a first-class ballpark experience, and world-class customer service. The Tours & Experiences department was created to make Globe Life Field available to guests ''365 days each year.''
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Assist the director in leading, supervising, delegating and scheduling all aspects of operations, including; daily ballpark conversions; technical services; event services, including ADA compliance; tour route planning, conversion and public safety.
• Coordinate all daily operations for public, private and specialty tours with other Globe Life Park departments and related contractors.
• Conduct hiring and training of frontline staff as necessary, ensure consistent quality of tours.
• Provide consistent communication and updates for all tour bookings in master calendar.
• Forecast individual and group tour sales, report tour revenue and monitor traffic trends to maximize future business; promote business growth to achieve sales goals.
• Serve as the liaison between account executive and client to coordinate group tours; correspond with clients through calls, emails and site visits.
• Oversee tour and event ticket builds and inventory, as well as tours box office operations.
• Create and implement employee incentive programs to promote excellence in service and sales.
• Conduct labor and sales reporting, as well as payroll for tour staff. Work to minimize overhead spending when possible.
• Coordinate promotion and marketing efforts for all tour-related events.
• Consistently improve upon existing program and processes to appeal to new and repeat customers; encourage innovation, excellence and operational efficiency.
• Oversee the customer experience from time of sale to tour event execution.
• Implement facility rules, regulation policies and procedures.
• Anticipate problems and appropriate solutions. Investigate, analyze and resolve operational problems and complaints.
• Provide clear, concise and timely communication of directives to tour staff and other departments through verbal and email communication; facilitate and plan meetings.
• Arrive at least 1 hour prior to opening each day to assure facility and box office readiness.
• Supervise subordinate staff in the tours department, including department scheduling, new hire, loss prevention, safety and customer service training.
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with REV Entertainment policies.
• Others duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in sales, sports management, marketing or business administration or equivalent number of years of experience.
• 1 - 2 years of experience with progressive supervisory experience.
• Prior experience with an events venue or sports team is preferred.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines. Work effectively under pressure.
• Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills required; ability to interact with all levels of staff including upper management.
• Ability to effectively supervise staff.
• Strong customer service and networking skills.
• Professional presentation, appearance and work ethic.
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees, staff, and vendors.
• Must have proven job reliability.
• Must be flexible with working long hours, nights, weekends and holidays.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g66qj0-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.