Recruiter - Freelance
Our mission goes beyond mere business. We believe in nurturing a diverse and inclusive talent community, and we're in search of an experienced freelance Recruiter, who can echo our ethos in every hire. We're seeking an individual with solid recruiting experience for non-technical roles in the entertainment or media sectors. If you're someone who thrives in the vibrant world of talent acquisition and can effectively liaise between the desires of the organization and the dreams of potential hires, then we'd love to get to know you better!
This is a hybrid role based in our Santa Monica, CA office.
Duration: Temporary, 2-4 months
Hours: Minimum 20 hours weekly, potential increase aligned with recruitment plans
Your Role in the Spotlight:
• Strategic Partnership: Work closely with our Human Resources Director and various hiring managers to determine staffing needs, ensuring alignment with our company's vision.
• Job Posting Craftsmanship: Draft and promote compelling job postings that captivate the right audience.
• Candidate Journey Architect: From resume reviews, initial phone screenings, to extending job offers - ensure every touchpoint is a testament to our brand's commitment to excellence.
• ATS Maverick: Oversee our applicant tracking system, ensuring every candidate's journey is meticulously mapped.
• Regulatory Expert: Stay attuned to employment laws and company policies, ensuring seamless compliance.
• Reporting Guru: Compile weekly recruitment reports that provide insights and aid in decision-making.
• Versatility Badge: Dive into various human resources related tasks as the need arises.
• Bachelor's degree in human resources or a related field (preferred).
• A solid 5-year run in recruitment for non-technical roles, with a spotlight on entertainment or media sectors.
• A portfolio showcasing your success stories in corporate recruitment.
• Tech-savviness: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and ATS expertise, particularly LinkedIn Recruiter.
• Articulate communicator: Adept at conveying ideas, feedback, and decisions, both verbally and in writing.
• Strategy Developer: Skillful in crafting recruitment strategies for a plethora of roles.
• Interview Maestro: Equipped with a diverse set of interview techniques.
• Autonomous Leader: Self-driven with an aptitude to take the reins when needed.
• Professional and Empathetic: Ability to strike a balance between business acumen and genuine concern for candidates.
• Organizational Dynamo: Thrives in a high-paced atmosphere, maintaining attention to detail.
• Legal Eagle: Acquainted with recruitment-related laws, especially within California.
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
The base hourly compensation range for this role is $30.00 to $35.00 per hour. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1454x-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.