Santa Monica, CA
Tennis Channel's Production Coordinator has experience working in a LIVE production environment. Our Production Coordinator assists in the day-to-day operations of production content, logistics, and planning of remote and studio shows.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Works in conjunction with Production Managers (both remote and studio) to schedule freelance/staff personnel and facilities for production assignments.
• Organizes and distributes production elements and materials (i.e. footage, graphics, music and music cue sheets).
• Acts as liaison / contact for assigned shows between Production and outside entities.
• Supports staff and freelance Talent, Producers, Graphics Producers,Tape Producers on the processes of assigned show.
• Schedules and requests production facility needs of assigned shows.
• Assists with pre-production planning for remote production and day to day studio production operations (i.e. packing elements for event production, development and quality control of all production books and daily schedules, assisting with catering and crafty planning etc).
• Basic understanding of LIVE production environment for event and studio shows
• Knowledge of logistical aspects of production planning
• Must possess strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills (i.e. ability to handle high-volume email and in-person interactions)
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment without supervision.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint )
• Working knowledge of Avid, Media Central, and production server work flow
• Willingness to work 40+ hours/week on a flexible schedule and remain accessible during Production peak times and available to work non-traditional days/hours. (This job will require working 14+ days during Slams Events.)
• Knowledge of Tennis is a plus
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel:
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkbmp-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.