Our Producer/Editor is responsible for the day-to-day content creation and deliverables for Tennis Channel International with an emphasis on post-production (editing) and workflow supervision. Our Producer/Editor will play a key role in the creative development, production and post-production phases of content workflow and will manage the Video Editor and other Junior Editors respectively. Our Produce/Editor has experience in all phases of the production pipeline to ensure that all deliverables are aligned with the Tennis Channel International brand. The role reports to the Executive Producer of Tennis Channel International and works closely with the OTT operations teams.
This role requires a thorough understanding of the OTT video ecosystem and emerging direct to consumer distribution such as FAST Channels.
Our Senior Preditor is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team oriented and results-driven environment and possesses excellent interpersonal and leadership skills in order to effectively interact with a network of Tennis Channel stakeholders on a regular basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Edit video content for Tennis Channel International
• Conceptualize, develop, produce and edit engaging video content for all direct to consumer formats
• Maintain technical standards of all post-production content
• Proficient with motion GFX that are consistent with the brand
• Supervise and execute versioning for different platforms such as social and studio
• Collaborate with other internal production teams on current and upcoming ENG shoots.
• Identify current tennis storylines and can effectively transform into action items
• Utilize industry standard digital content and editing software
• Manage workflow with tracking and milestone software such as ASANA, SLACK, TEAMS
• A minimum of an undergraduate degree.
• 5+ years of editing experience in the digital video or OTT content space
• Strong graphic (including motion graphics) and video editing skills in a deadline-driven environment
• Excellent experience with digital content management systems, digital workflows, subscriptions, analytics and data
• Ability to juggle heavy workloads and keep multiple projects on track
• A deep understanding of how to organize and manage content ingestion and editorial / scheduling
• Direct experience in launching and developing new OTT products
• A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of fast developing trends in the digital video and OTT space in general
• Extensive experience with video and image editing software and processes, including Avid and Adobe Suite
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re56b8-3-235-195-196-42 in your application.