Our Pickleballtv Scheduling Coordinator will ingest, setup, and schedule digital content and live event streams for our Pickleballtv and other Tennis Channel products ensuring all video, art, metadata, captions, and other ancillary materials are correctly processed and available to consumers on-time. This role is based in Santa Monica, CA and will work in close collaboration with the other members of the Tennis Channel team as well as Tennis Channel personnel. This position is a great opportunity to gain extensive experience in the emerging world of OTT / FAST video ecosystems and emerging digital technologies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Managing uploading, scheduling, and organization of digital assets and live events on our content management systems.
• Processing day-to-day VOD, promotional asset, and editorial changes.
• Tracking programming and event schedules daily, making sure all information is accurate.
• Composing and editing metadata, ensuring translation into local languages as required.
• Performing QA checks on all digital content, products, and platforms.
• Serving as the point person for all questions pertaining to editorial and programming schedules.
• Communicating program changes and updates to relevant stakeholders.
• Supporting live event planning.
• Participating in the long-term planning of digital products and scheduling of content .
• Ensuring compliance with all contractual restrictions and obligations as they pertain to the distribution rights.
• Maintaining a flexible schedule, with ability to periodically work nights and weekends based upon the needs of the channel.
• Experience working with content management systems, social accounts, or similar digital content platforms
• Knowledge of digital video, editing, and encoding formats is a plus as job may entail some basic editing of shows
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience using software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft OneDrive, and Excel a plus
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Pickleballtv is a television streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Pickleball. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide Pickleball community. Pickleballtv is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
The base hourly compensation range for this role is $23.80 to $26.44 per hour. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy2e60-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.