Great opportunity for someone interested in working for multi-platform sports network and learning about facilities management in a multi-use building which houses corporate offices, production studios and technical broadcast operations. Fast paced environment in a state-of-the-art new building in Santa Monica, California. This Facilities Maintenance Associate position will work closely with the entire Facilities Department and interface with all other departments in the building on a regular basis.
This is an entry level role that doesn't require specific experience but experience working in a corporate environment/office is a plus. Training will be provided.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Daily replenishment, organizing, upkeep of pantries/kitchens, conference rooms, copy rooms, restrooms, other common areas
• Conduct minor building repairs/maintenance, inspections, handy work
• Provide daily break coverage for lobby security guard
• Assist Facilities team members with various day to day tasks
• Learn and perform all departmental processes and procedures
• Physically move items, boxes, furniture, etc.
• Respond to emergencies, carry out employee and property safety and hazard assistance
• High school diploma or GED
• Computer/internet and mobile device savvy
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Collaborative team player, highly cooperative
• Eagerness to learn
• Positive upbeat disposition
• Strong attention to detail and organization
• Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxypmj-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.