Coordinator, Global Marketing, Library & Distributed Partners
Santa Monica, CA
Tennis Channel's Content Scheduling Coordinator will develop, execute and implement the program schedules for Tennis Channel International (TCI), including all digital linear channels and VOD channels. This individual will assist in the planning and creation of strategies and direction in the programming and scheduling of content for multiple digital linear and VOD channels on the TCI OTT service and platform.
This individual works in close collaboration with the Senior Manager, OTT Operations and the other members of the TCI team as well as Tennis Channel personnel. This position requires a strong background in programming and scheduling as well as a thorough understanding of the OTT video ecosystem as well as experience in the development of content specifically targeted to the OTT consumer.
Daily Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Track, organize and schedule programming content for a number of digital linear channels and VOD channels on the TCI Platform.
• Process, implement and deliver schedules and ticker updates to app CMS as well as Amagi channel platform and other required app and/or channel endpoints.
• Provide game management and related services in connection with live programming on an as-needed basis.
• Organize and schedule homepage and hero image updates on a regular basis.
• Track and update programming databases on a weekly basis and ensure all information included is accurate.
• Devise and maintain accurate schedule grids.
• Process all program changes and updates.
• Compose and edit program synopses and ensuring translation into local languages as required.
• Perform daily and weekly QA checks on all digital content.
• Track and update weekly and monthly scheduling calendars for program releases and editorial homepage changes.
• Serve as the point person for all questions pertaining to the schedules of the digital linear channels and VOD channels.
• Communicate program changes and updates to relevant stakeholders.
• Participate in the long-term planning of and scheduling of the digital linear channels and VOD channels on the TCI Platform.
• Ensure compliance with all contractual restrictions and obligations as they pertain to the scheduling of the linear digital channels and VOD channels.
• Work weekends and early morning and/or evening hours as part of normal work schedule.
• Experience in programming and/or scheduling of digital or television content
• Streaming and sports industry experience preferred
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication as well as inter-personal skills
• Ability to proactively identify issues, implement changes, set priorities and solve problems, while being resourceful; work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficient using Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel) as well as CMS management and/or relevant digital scheduling software
• Weekends and early morning and/or evening hours are part of normal work schedule
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1ojw-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.