THIS IS NOT A REAL JOB. THIS IS PART OF A SYSTEM TESTING. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
Feel free to browse other openings within our company.
• The DSS works with Account Executives at 10TV and 97.1 The Fan on developing proposals and digital strategies, assisting on sales calls with large prospects and developing opportunities that drive customer results.
• Work with the digital account managers on optimization strategies to ensure campaign delivery and attainment of customer goals.
• Work as the station champion at both station for all OTT (Premion) services and proactively work with the Digital Sales Manager and Digital Account Managers on training rollouts, updates, reporting and optimization efforts that ensure client success.
• The primary point of contact with all pre-sales activities for our sales team to all vendors and partners.
• Strategize for sales calls with Account Executives as needed to help them prepare and deliver customer- centric solutions.
• Communicates results and proof of performance to customers in tandem with Account Executives at a minimum of once per month.
• Works with Digital Sales Manager to ensure deadlines are met and client performance is delivered as promised. Supports an active dialogue with all parties teams across multiple product lines ensuring customers goals are met.
• Attends weekly sales meetings and training sessions to implement go-to-market strategies for a variety of digital products.
• Creativity, flexibility, and ability to change and learn with our industry are also keys to success.
• Provides on- going recommendations to Account Executives and clients to upsell and cross-sell our vast product offerings.
THIS IS NOT A REAL JOB. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
• Full working knowledge of all aspects of Digital Marketing including Google Analytics, OTT / OLV Video Services, Targeted Display (Banner Advertising), and Native Advertising.
• 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• Client facing/customer service experience
• Strong communication and organization skills
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 US markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r064v6-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.