WXIA is seeking an enterprising storyteller to join our team. Our Photojournalist position requires strong photojournalism skills with a commitment to lighting, sequencing and use of sound. Candidate must be able to shoot and edit a variety of stories under deadline. Also will be expected to develop digital content daily on multiple platforms. Seeking flexible, team players with strong communication skills
• Must be able to produce stories daily under deadline
• Must have strong production and non-linear editing skills
• Must be able to operate ENG and live cellular units
• Attend editorial meetings and pitch story ideas
• 4+ years photojournalism experience
• Journalism/Mass Communication degree preferred
• Flexibility with schedules, reliable and dependable
• Must be able to lift and move at least 50 lbs.
• Current driver's license and excellent driving history
Travel: Frequent: More than 25
Work Environment Set: Moderate risk: involves moderate risks or discomforts that require special safety precautions
Physical Demands Set: Medium work: Involves standing prolong hours, stooping, bending, lifting/pushing up to 25 lbs.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 US markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3b789-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.