Do you want to work in an energetic culture while learning from some of the market's most experienced industry leaders? If providing excellent customer service is your top priority and you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced work environment, then we'd love to meet you! As KUSA/KTVD's copy coordinator, you will play a significant role in supporting TV and digital marketing campaigns for our local, regional, and national advertisers. At KUSA/KTVD our top priority is providing our clients with the best marketing and advertising strategy for their business and the best customer service in the market.
• To accurately input commercial instructions for broadcast TV orders secured by our local, national, and regional team of sellers.
• Ensure commercials are received and downloaded by deadline for proper airing of commercials.
• Work closely with internal (Sales Department) and external (businesses, production houses and advertising agencies) customers in a professional manner.
• Collaborate with Account Managers to support the sales team.
• Crosstrain with Sales Account Managers to assist in managing TV advertising campaigns.
• Efficiently learn all station provided sales tools and software including WideOrbit Traffic.
• Provide additional administrative duties as requested.
• This is a post-sale data entry position and is not client facing. We are currently working in a hybrid environment, working at the station Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Regular business hours are M-F/830am-530pm. Both remote and in-station environments require you to work all 8 hours at a desk and for remote workstations requires a high-speed internet connection, dual monitors, keyboard and mouse provided by you at your home to be able to launch the required software. Laptop, docking station, dual monitor configuration, and etc. will be provided by KUSA/KTVD in the office.
Budgeted Compensation Range: $20-$22
• Strong customer service-oriented communication skills both verbally and electronically. This position will communicate with hundreds of contacts via email on a weekly basis.
• Detail oriented, able to input data with the goal of 100% accuracy
• Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a team
• Efficiently prioritize multiple tasks and projects with daily deadlines
• Is a creative problem solver
• Highly proficient computer user
• Strong organization and self-management skills
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 US markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
URL blocked - click to apply
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmq4pm-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.