First Coast News, WTLV NBC12 and WJXX ABC25, a TEGNA company, is looking for an Account Manager (AM) to work with our team and manages the ad solutions that are sold by Account Executives (AEs). The Account Manager becomes a key point of contact for our clients and coordinates the full efforts of all the internal team members involved in the fulfillment & execution process to help our clients achieve desired business results and receive a strong ROI. Join a local media organization known for award-winning journalism, excellence in innovation and a great workplace culture on the First Coast of NE Florida and SE Georgia.
• Daily interaction with existing agency and direct client business; this responsibility includes management and stewardship of client schedules on television, streaming and online, regular tracking of client audience delivery using Nielsen ratings and digital metrics, merchandising the station, and providing a high level of customer service.
• Prepares pre-sale material including TV avail (package, sports, specials) and digital avails (impression estimates and digital solutions requests), and any other recommendations for recurring business.
• Demonstrates proof of performance for customer campaigns. This includes production, providing clients with broadcast posts, digital & attribution recaps – (Retrieve campaign performance reports from the TMS Unified and TEGNA Attribution dashboards and reviewed for accuracy by Account Manager)
• Partners with designated Account Executives with maintenance of contracts, make-goods, renewals and overall customer service
• Works with Account Executives to prepare and sell through make-goods. Resolves scheduling issues and program changes.
• Works with all departments in the station to fulfill sponsorships and promotions.
• Facilitates execution of campaigns sold by designated Account Executives. This includes ensuring all digital campaigns are executed on-time, accurately booked and trafficked, and regularly monitored to ensure successful delivery
• Works with Traffic Department as necessary to facilitate accurate scheduling of customers' traffic.
• Understands TEGNA and station's products, processes, and services in order to articulate to clients, when appropriate.
• Sets up new customer accounts, contracts, order entry, and revisions accurately.
• Participate in local and corporate training sessions.
• Works with AEs so understand each campaign's designated goals and deliverables and tracks progress throughout the campaign. Uses this knowledge to communicate with AE and management for to keep campaigns on track and create materials to help AE communicate successful campaigns back to clients.
• Self-motivation and willingness to work as a team player are essential attributes. Creativity, flexibility, and ability to change with our industry are also keys to success.
• Other duties as assigned to further client success, create business, and fulfil campaigns.
• College Degree preferred.
• Experience in a high pressure, fast paced environment is a plus.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
• Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a team.
• Ability to effectively communicate directly with clients.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and extremely computer literate, Wide Orbit (or similar traffic and media software) experience a plus
• Strong verbal and visual communication of research information
• Life-long learner who can adapt to new software programs and research tools
• Understanding of the role attribution plays in sales and marketing
• Must be willing to work on site in Jacksonville, FL.
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Sedentary work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 US markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk85yq-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.