KXTV, a TEGNA owned, ABC affiliate is looking for our next Account Executive. As an Account Executive, you create amazing opportunities for local businesses to drive revenue and growth. How do you do that? Easy. Utilize TEGNAs broadcast, streaming TV and digital assets to speak their target audience.
TEGNA is the largest owner of Big Four affiliates (NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX) in the top 25 markets among independent station groups and reach 41.7 million television households, or approximately 39 percent of all TV households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 75 million adults across our digital platforms. Across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, TEGNA stations have over 32 million social followers.
What We Offer:
Winning, inclusive, supportive, and fun culture
Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions (new and residual)
Leading media products that give you a competitive advantage in the market
Extensive resources for training, career growth and collaboration
Generous benefits: 401k Match, Full Health, Dental, Vision, Mental Health Support and way more.
Opportunity to expand to any one of our 64 ABC, NBC, CBS, or FOX stations.
Various management opportunities (i.e. Digital Sales Manager, Local Sales Manager, Business Development Manager)
• Create a strategic business plan with sales management to meet and exceed all revenue goals and targets on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis.
• Develop advertising solutions for new customers that deliver results to their customers.
• Use TEGNA's extensive media library, with shared proposals, successful ideas, and industry insights to help you approach a new client.
• Consistently prospect for new revenue opportunities with new or existing clients.
• Explain the benefits of Digital (Display, OTT) and its integration with TV, in tandem with digital personnel.
• Learn to ask business questions that will help you build a winning advertising campaign and become the marketing expert for your clients.
• Create custom solutions-driven campaigns that meet client needs across multiple media platforms including broadcast, digital and Streaming (OTT)
• Establish strong relationships with internal team members by providing the account management team with clear and concise direction for successful execution of campaigns
• Represent your Local News Station and TEGNA to the community at events and surrounding businesses.
$45K - $75K Salary D.O.E.
• A strong passion for CONNECTING and PROSPECTING with new potential and existing accounts to generate meaningful business conversations and relationships
• A solutions-based mind set to develop ideas based off a customer's needs and overall goals
• A desire and eagerness to learn TEGNA's top-notch and innovative advertising product suite
• A determination to succeed and learn from those around you.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
• Position requires strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organization and time management skills
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 US markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
URL blocked - click to apply
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d25wq6-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.