Generalist, Human Resources
Universal City, CA
What You'll Be Doing:
As a Recruiter for the NBC & Telemundo Owned Stations Talent Acquisition team, you will be responsible for developing and executing a recruiting strategy, while partnering with station leaders, HR partners, and the Talent Acquisition campus team to identify and bring in top talent for multiple Editorial and Sales roles across the NBC & Telemundo Stations Group.
Here You Can:
Development & Execution of Sourcing & Recruiting Strategy
• Identify and clarify hiring qualifications while confirming principal requirements to ensure accurate and detailed job descriptions.
• Implement sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions and create a robust pipeline at all levels inclusive of diversity.
• Develop understanding of the local media marketplace and use that knowledge to identify potential candidates.
• Source, screen, and recommend candidates for open roles and effectively share talent across the portfolio.
• Document all candidate conversations with key detailed information regarding their candidacy and provide accurate feedback to hiring teams.
• Use Social Networking and online tools to source and communicate with passive talent.
• Keep up-to-date with new recruiting methods; assist in developing consistent corporate recruiting strategy.
• Educate and sell candidates on the opportunity and NBCU Owned Stations Group being an employer of choice.
Partnership & Relationship Management
• Build strong consultative relationships with Station Leaders and HR Partners in order to understand business priorities and anticipate staffing needs.
• Develop robust partnerships with the Campus & Early Career team.
• Leverage high level communications skills with hiring teams throughout the recruiting lifecycle to provide information on the recruitment market place, gain a better understanding of talent pool and set realistic expectations.
• Ensure a smooth recruiting process by using communication skills to manage expectations and provide process updates.
Project Management & Mentorship
• Participate in or lead planning of Talent Acquisition events, inclusive of large conferences, onsite networking events, and more.
What You'll Need:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Fluency in Spanish & English
• At least 4 years of work experience in a search firm/recruiting environment, or related industry position
• This position is currently remote, but candidates must be willing to relocate to a NBCUniversal location in the future if required, and as necessary.
• Experience working with Microsoft Office, Outlook, PowerPoint and/or SAP and ATS System preferred
• Familiar with BrassRing or similar ATS system
• Experience managing projects and owning client relationships
• Passionate about providing exceptional customer service to internal and external partners and clients
• Possess a wide range of experience on current corporate recruiting policies, practices, and industry trends
• Experienced in behavioral based interviewing, pre-employment testing, and other innovative selection methods
• Ability to assess staffing needs and develop creative and effective recruiting strategies to meet those needs
• Aptitude for and interest in inclusive hiring practices
• Knowledge of basic employment law, OFCCP guidelines and HR practices
• Proven ability to identify opportunities and drive TA process improvements
• Ability to in work in a fast-paced environment and work with all levels of management
• Clear desire to make work fun and enjoyable within a team work environment