Human Resources Business Partner, Entertainment
The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Senior Manager is responsible for supporting the development, management and execution of NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises' Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiative and strategies. This position will report to the Senior Vice President of Corporate and External Affairs.
• Support the development and implementation of corporate diversity, equity and inclusion strategies.
• Implement diversity, equity and inclusion plan that enables the company to progress on goals.
• Direct, design, develop, and implement diversity and inclusion strategies, priorities, initiatives, education/training, policies, procedures, and programs to attract, retain, and promote a diversity within the organization.
• Develop and lead community partnerships with external non-profit organization(s).
• Identify and forge strategic relationships with external stakeholders, community organizations and diverse community leaders, to advance Telemundo's DE&I goals.
• Partner with communications to regularly communicate internal and external diversity and inclusion initiatives, events and progress.
• Development, management, and integration of the organization's Employee Resource Groups.
• Work closely with the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion steering committee and/or advisory council to develop comprehensive and innovative strategies.
• Develop and manage an annual program budget, key metrics and reports.
• Provide benchmark and research analysis, including monitoring and reporting on diversity, equity and inclusion topics and provide input to corporate wide efforts and surveys.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of progressively responsible professional experience in HR/OD/D&I at a global organization (preferably in media) delivering inclusion, diversity or HR projects.
• Impeccable execution and project management skills and the ability to show demonstrated success managing successful projects that involve multiple stakeholders throughout an organization.
• Executive presence, presentation and storytelling.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong ability to develop relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
• Strong survey experience and an ability to work with large sets of data and identify themes/trends.
• Ability to articulate vision and direction, communicate effectively and manage and measure performance and accountability.
• Demonstrated track-record for progressing diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, either directly or indirectly.
• Preferred: bilingual in Spanish and English.
• Preferred: deep understanding of the Latino community.