The Sr. Manager of Distribution Operations for NBCU Telemundo will provide day-to-day operational distribution support to our Telemundo Revenue Strategy Team and the Global Distribution Team (TVD). A passionate, well-organized, and highly effective individual is sought to join our Revenue Strategy & Distribution team. Ideal candidate is a proactive individual who possesses the ability to take initiative on open-ended issues.
This role will report to the VP of Distribution Operations based in Miami.
• Execute day-to-day Telemundo distribution sales operational efforts from end-to-end to support our Telemundo teams and Global Sales Teams
• Communicate and work closely with the Global Sales, Planning, Operations, Research, Finance, Product, and Marketing teams to ensure smooth sales pitch and plan execution process
• Prepare and submit monthly project status reports
• Create standard operating procedures and best practices to optimize workflows
• Escalate assets with issues to the appropriate teams (Telemundo and NBCU) and resolve issues in time for launch
• Balance, prioritize, and multitask numerous time sensitive requests in a deadline -oriented environment
• Ensure high-quality standards are met for key distribution and monetization projects
• Collect and relay accurate information about assets via both verbal and written communication to suppliers, business partners and management
• Present project accomplishments, tracking and data in a clear, concise, and structured manner to key stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree with an MBA degree a plus but not required
• At least 5 years' experience in content distribution, sales operations, media project management and/or media business development
• Experience in content distribution and content operations is a must
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and with the sales and planning teams across the organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including PowerPoint)
• Experience and comfort working in a large, matrixed organization
• Well suited to a fast-paced, globally dispersed environment and highly self-motivated
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently; ability to manage multiple projects at once while meeting all deadlines
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in Miami, FL.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0mmq6-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.