We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
NBCUniversal Local is looking for a results-oriented sales professional to lead revenue growth for local TV on Telemundo Tampa and for multi-market OTT opportunities across NBC Spot On streaming platforms including Peacock.
• Responsible for leading the sales efforts for NBCUniversal Local in Tampa, FL.
• Work with regional sales leadership to formulate strategies and develop growth opportunities to increase station revenue and share, including managing and acquiring key accounts directly.
• Manage local sales and support team on sales targets, pricing strategies, inventory/order management, and business development goals.
• Champion the Hispanic marketplace opportunity to gain business for Telemundo Tampa, FL - WRMD.
• Educate the market on OTT and position NBC Spot On including Peacock as a leading multi-market advertising vehicle to reach consumers in both English and Spanish.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, or related field; or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the television sales industry, as well as experience working with advertising sales or media (linear and digital), either for a media company or with an agency.
• Minimum 5 years' experience as a Sales Manager.
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong local agency/client relationships and excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of growing share.
• Strong leadership skills including verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit and Salesforce applications.
• Ability to set strategy and tactically articulate and execute sales strategy.
• Proven to be motivated and dynamic high energy professional with success in leading and managing teams.
• Proven success in selling Broadcast TV, digital/OTT and integrated solutions.
• Ability to utilize research tools and industry analytics preferred.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Must work in Tampa, FL DMA, and be able to travel regularly
• Must have a valid driver's license and good driving record
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnnjjk-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.