KDEN Telemundo Denver is looking for a driven and results-oriented multiplatform sales professional to join our team. The successful candidate will sell our linear and non-linear product portfolio which provides Spanish and English language marketing solutions for businesses to reach Hispanic and non-Hispanic audiences in the Denver DMA and throughout the United States through KDEN Telemundo and NBCU OTT & Peacock Platforms. The Account Executive will be responsible for partnering with local agencies and clients to create innovative, targeted, and unique multi-platform marketing and advertising solutions that deliver results.
Base Salary Range: $50K - $60K plus rewarding commission/bonus plan
The Account Executive will be responsible for growing revenue for Telemundo Denver and across NBCUniversal Local OTT and digital platforms, including Peacock and NBC / Telemundo Full Episode Player through the development and sale of creative advertising solutions
• The AE will develop an understanding of our ad products, leverage tentpole events like the World Cup, Super Bowl, and the Olympics, and have solid consultative selling skills to best develop solutions to meet client needs
• New business, revenue closure, account relationship building, customer satisfaction, and product implementation success are key responsibilities
• Aggressively meet and develop strong business relationships with all buyers, media planners and brand managers throughout Colorado
• Ensure optimal market coverage, professional client engagements, increasing awareness of products, services, and capabilities
• Identify and develop strategies for penetrating key accounts and prospects
• Provide continual input and assessments to sales management to drive ongoing improvements in sales strategy and approach
• Achieve Quarterly revenue targets as assigned by Sales Management
• Manage the opportunity pipeline and revenue forecasting
• Participate in weekly pipeline, and proposal review meetings
• Identify, coordinate, and attend all appropriate local marketing and advertising association events
• Collaborate with NBCU Local's sales teams utilizing expertise to drive results
• Minimum 2 years of experience in business development and media sales
• Minimum 2 years digital media sales experience.
• A solid record of attaining or exceeding sales quotas by developing creative solutions that meet customers needs across traditional and non-traditional advertising categories
• Minimum 1 year of working knowledge with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Must be willing to work at the NBC location in Denver
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have access to a vehicle and excellent driving history. Must provide proof current valid US driver's license, vehicle insurance, and registration as requested
• Must accept Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Degree in marketing, business, or communications
• Some level of Spanish language skills (a plus)
• Experience selling OTT/CTV ad solutions
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to successfully apply sales techniques; creative and analytic ability to use information such as behavioral, demo and geo targeting data plus industry research to make effective and persuasive verbal, written or electronic sales presentations.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Experience working with Salesforce platform
• Ability to concentrate on priorities under deadline pressure
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r00yj8-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.