T he Manager, Social Media and Crossplatform Content for Telemundo will be responsible for finding new and creative ways to maximize social media and video output across platforms, developing new content & franchises, promotion strategies, distribution methods, and production (pre/post) for our award-winning Noticias division. The Manager will also ensure that existing video content is of high quality and fits our brand guidelines. Along with platform planning, the Manager will coordinate asset management and analyze metrics & content trends to inform editorial decisions to Executive Management.
• Develop a social media strategy to maximize curation and creation of multiplatform content.
• Lead the social media team at the digital news division, supervising their daily duties and assigning responsibilities.
• Develop and execute social media strategies to maximize viewership, engagement and revenue generation
• Responsible for the social media strategy for original stories, specials projects and franchises.
• Analyze existing content output and make recommendations for cross-platform use (maximize content from the shows- clipping for distribution)
• Develop new content & franchises, and supervise existing ones.
• Analyze and report metrics and content performance to Noticias Leadership
• Coordinate with various internal teams to create & gather content assets for multimedia production
• Review all social media and video content to make sure that final product is timely and accurate
• Work with the linear team to maximize news coverage on all platforms, and facilitate the integration between digital and linear
• Work with other teams to find new opportunities for crosspromotion and content distribution
• Works under the direct supervision of the Director of News Digital Content and is responsible for completing any other tasks as assigned by supervisor
Additional Job Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications or at least 10 years of experience creating news content – digital experience a must
• Experience producing social media and video content long/short form
• Ability to develop scripts for video franchises
• Bilingual– English & Spanish
• Experience managing social media tools and platforms
• Minimum 3 years of experience covering US Hispanic communities
• Working knowledge of Photoshop and Premier
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID_19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVD-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Understanding of digital metrics
• Exhibits knowledge of current entertainment industry trends for the Latin Market in the US
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dead-line driven environment
• Accustomed to working in a team and collaborating with all levels within the organization
• Proven solid writing skills and editorial judgment
• Strong sense of how to visually tell a compelling story desired
• Creative and highly organized
• Exhibits news judgment with solid ethical decision process
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d940ek-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.