• Responsible for overall business development efforts by bringing new advertisers to NBC OTS platforms.
• Develop and implement a sales strategy for each NBC OTS platform to maximize revenue
• Develop Client Direct and High Level Regional Agency relationships within in order to generate new revenue
• Participate in strategic planning with Los Angeles Market Sales Management to identify growth opportunities in the LA as well as the Regional Marketplace
• Ability to develop and execute sales initiatives that deliver incremental revenue to NBC4, Telemundo 52 and Regional NBC OTS
• Develop and lead overall station business development projects and events
• Work with and support Los Angeles based Account Executives on their individual Business Development strategies
• Collaborate and coordinate with Corporate Business Development group
• Minimum of 5-7 years media ad sales/TV Station experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales experience
• Required leadership skills include effective verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
• Strong computer skills with particular proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Proven success in selling multi-platform, including digital, product integration, internet, out-of-home and mobile.
• Must be willing to work at the location in Universal, CA.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
• Willingness to travel, at times work outside of normal business hours, and potentially on weekends with short notice
• Existing relationships with client-direct and digital / OOH agencies
• Experience selling cable, print, digital and/or radio
• Demonstrated strong domain level expertise within the digital media space with and emphasis on mobile
• Experience managing a team of account executives
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93enz-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.