The KXAS/KXTX (NBC/Telemundo DFW) sales team is seeking a Digital Sales Planner. As a Digital Sales Planner, you will manage the day-to-day needs of KXAS/KXTX digital campaigns including internal and external relationships affecting those campaigns for which you are solely responsible.
• Team with station's Account Executives to understand client goals and objectives and suggest solutions (may strategize with Digital Sales Director)
• Work with all internal departments (Ad Ops, Marketing, Management, Site Team, Creative Services, etc.) on the development and implementation of client campaigns
• Master all software systems needed to assess available digital inventory, input orders and campaign reports
• Work with external vendors ( eg: Third-party ad solution providers) on the development and implementation of client campaigns
• Create digital media plans that meet customer needs and maximize revenue for both KXAS and KXTX stations
• Handle client services and ensure all digital campaigns get live on time, including collection of assets and working with Ad Ops and third-party vendors.
• Create weekly (daily or monthly as client requested) campaign reports for Digital Sales Manager and Digital AE's
• Communicate campaign ''highlights'' and/or red flags to Digital Sales Director & AEs and recommended solutions/next steps
• Coordinate with AEs on development of renewal strategies based on client/program insights
• Work closely with the Digital Sales Director and fellow Sr. Digital Sales Planner to tactically drive company-wide goals and improve operational sales process
• Attend weekly national conference calls with fellow DCMs (digital campaign managers) and AdOps management to learn new systems and best practices, communicating them back to the station sales team.
• Manage digital sponsorship calendars in tandem with fellow Sr. Digital Sales Planner.
• Co-lead weekly Campaign Report meeting with Digital Sales Director and fellow Sr. Digital Sales Planner reviewing all live KXAS and KXTX digital campaigns
• Analyze areas within the sales/planning workflow that can be improved, create process enhancements that eliminate any bottlenecks or barriers to entry
• Handle any and all ad hoc requests that may surface in a timely, efficient manner
• 2-year associates degree or equivalent experience
• Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint necessary.
• Strong knowledge level of technology platforms required.
• Two years of media industry related work experience
• Must be willing to work on site in Fort Worth, TX just south of DFW airport
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Minimum 1 year of digital experience in media planning or client service role
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with broad range of internal and external clients
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Well Organized and good attention to detail
• Strong computer skills especially in Excel, Power Point, and MS Word
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ad Serving software and tracking knowledge a plus
• Strong analytical and creative skills
• A strong ability to perform independently and proactively while working in a team environment
• High energy and teamwork mentality a must
• 4-year bachelor's degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rek528-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.