We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
Account Executive, NBCU Local (New York)
The NBCU Local Group is seeking an Account Executive who will be responsible for managing and growing revenue across NBC and Telemundo linear, streaming, and digital platforms. This position will have the ability to sell cross-platform, multi-market media campaigns with an emphasis on geo-targeted Peacock streaming campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a background that includes media sales experience across linear, streaming, digital, and/or social media. The key focus will be generating new business through media agencies, and client direct business development efforts.
• Develop strong client relationships within agencies and client direct accounts
• Prospect new business accounts by presenting NBCU Local capabilities including linear, streaming, and digital platforms that target both General Market and Hispanic (NBC, Telemundo, Regional Sports Networks)
• Develop strategies that drive incremental revenue for tentpole events (Olympics, World Cup, NFL, Big 10, etc.) as well as lifestyle programming (NY Live, 1st Look, George to the Rescue, etc.)
• Drive new client meetings presenting NBCU Local platforms using a consultative sales approach
• Collaborate with Marketing, Research, and other internal teams to create marketing materials for sales presentations
• Provide input to sales management to drive ongoing improvements in sales strategies and opportunities
• Achieve quarterly revenue targets as assigned by Sales Management
• Manage opportunity pipeline and revenue forecasting
• Identify, coordinate, and attend appropriate local marketing and advertising association events
• Base salary range -- 100k-165k (commision eligible)
• 3+ Years of media sales experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Self-motivated, high achiever dedicated to accelerating NBCU Local multi-platform sales efforts
• Understanding of linear and streaming (CTV/OTT) industry and trends
• Prior experience selling advertising and media sponsorships to major accounts and advertising agencies
• Innovative thinker who can bring new and compelling ideas to sponsorships and integrated content across platforms, especially on social
• Digital and social media expert including Meta, Tik Tok, X, YouTube
• Understanding of digital audience targeting, attribution, and campaign analysis methodologies as well as digital media industry trends, technologies, and pricing models
• Strong ability to collaborate and succeed in both corporate and start up environments
• Exceptional communication skills with professional maturity, integrity, discipline, and positive attitude
• Fully bilingual skills are a plus (English and Spanish)
• Strong experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce
• Ability to aggressively manage the successful execution of a sales strategy including prospecting, presenting, negotiation, and closing of accounts
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must accept Solutions as NBCUniversal s Alternative Dispute Resolution
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw354y-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.