Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor, which contains Technicolor's world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr. X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies genuinely mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are continually looking for the best talent globally, enthusiastic people who come in every day to be a part of some of the industry's best work. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber-talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
The Technical Operations member at Technicolor works in a dynamic, multi-tasking team closely collaborating with Production and Show sites. With a can-do attitude, this team dabbles with Ingestion, Data IO, Packaging, Video Editing all in a day's work, to solve various technical requests and issues for our production team. They enjoy the rewarding experience of learning and growing their all-round skills in this fast-paced, continuously challenging, rapid context-switching yet thrilling environment.
• Work on prioritized task list across multiple clients and complete them in reasonable time
• Provide First Call Support to Production from all sites
• Fix errors observed for production on priority
• Monitoring data IO processes (Upload/Download/Syncs) to meet expectations
• Show initiative and drive in helping build better experience for Production
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Resolve technical issues through research, and investigation
• Working in Rotational shifts
• 1-3 years of experience troubleshooting technical problems in software products
• Preferred 0-1 years of experience writing scripts in Python
• Hands on experience in MS-Office suites
• Hands on experience in Linux and Windows
• Project or real-world experience working on Video Editing software's like Premiere, FCP, Base light
• Preferred Familiarity with working on project and ticket management platforms
• Preferred Familiarity with working on any PMS tools like Shotgun
• Flexible team player with a mindset of working with developers and solution architects
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmk90-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.