Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor, which contains Technicolor's world-leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr. X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies genuinely mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are continually looking for the best talent globally, enthusiastic people who come in every day to be a part of some of the industry's best work. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber-talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
• Testing and Documenting new tools
• Testing code release condition
• Assist with monitoring of disk space and rendering resource usage
• Train and support artists on pipeline tools.
• Debug problematic scenes in Maya, Houdini, Nuke, and other packages.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Python and Mel programming
• Comfortability with Object-Oriented programming
• Shotgun and Digital Asset Management
• Experience with version control (git and/or SVN)
• Good knowledge of CG software packages such as Maya, Houdini, Nuke
• General understanding of networking and performance issues
• Understanding of data flow and management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7q4q-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.