At Technicolor, we are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what entertainment can be. From the industry's most award-winning artistic talent to leading technologists, innovators and beyond, our strength resides in our people. By investing in, nurturing, and growing our talent, we enable each and every member of the Technicolor family to do what they do best and thrive. Together we unleash extraordinary experiences for audiences everywhere.
Reporting to the Tax Director UK & APAC, the Tax Manager India will manage the tax affairs of the Technicolor Group in India, together with associated controls; business partnering with multiple stakeholders and continuous finance transformation projects.
You will be supported by a local team of tax professionals reporting to you, as well as finance and Global Business Services (GBS) teams, who are responsible for the execution of our end-to-end transactional processes. The role interacts daily with colleagues across European, Asian, and North American territories.
• Responsible for India tax compliance including direct and indirect tax
• Support ongoing India tax litigations and audits, carry out analysis and provide recommendation
• Streamline manual processes and implement automation initiatives to improve control and efficiency
• Assist in India transfer pricing compliance and documentation
• Assist in APA application and annual compliance
• Assist in ad-hoc projects driven by Group initiative
• Monitor and understand changes in tax legislation in India, rulings and litigation to recommend and implement action to manage risk to existing tax positions and capture opportunities, in line with Group Tax strategy.
• Qualified accountant, big four and industry experience
• Familiar with India tax regulations and local practices including customs, direct tax, indirect tax and transfer pricing
• Hands-on experience for India tax compliance and advisory work
• Experienced in handling India litigations and APA process
• Work independently and partnering with business
• Drive to solve problem in complicated situation
• Drive for efficiency in terms of cost and work processes
• Good problem-solving skills instead of being a ''post-box'' only
Willingness to adapt and grow in a fast-changing and multicultural business environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq4ynx-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.