Technicolor Creative Studios is a creative technology company driven by one purpose: The realization of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. We inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work. Our award-winning teams of artists and technologists partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere. No idea is too ambitious for us to create to an incredibly high standard. Technicolor Creative Studios provides world class production expertise in Film, Episodic, Gaming, Advertising and Experiential Marketing. Our global network of studios includes MPC Film, Episodic & Advertising, Mikros Animation and The Mill.
Under the guidance and supervision of the Infrastructure Operations Supervisor, the Mid Systems Administrator is responsible for executing and delivering a variety of tasks assigned to him.
• Responsible for the health and operations of local network, storage, and systems
• Administer and manage high performance storage platforms and systems
• Administer Windows and Linux based servers
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues through thorough technical understanding of large-scale networking and routing
• Communicate with multiple global technology support teams on a daily basis
• Proactively use monitoring tools to forecast technology areas requiring attention on a daily basis
• Identify and remediate storage and network bottlenecks, infrastructure-wide
• Ensure the timely and successful completion of all data backups
• Proven experience working in an IT position
• Experience working with IT infrastructure in a media or high-performance computing environment is a definitive asset
• Excellent background in both Linux (RHEL/CentOS preferred), Mac and Windows server administration
• Experience with 1st party test/dev kits (PS4/PS5, Xbox One/Series X, Switch) with a history of troubleshooting, setup, build distribution, etc.
• In-depth knowledge and experience with networking, switch management and services (DNS, DHCP, NIS, NFS, etc.)
• Knowledge of IP networks, subnets and routing
• Experience in shell scripting
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange and VMware
• Degree in a technical discipline is an asset
• Proficiency with the following tools: Parsec, Google Suite, Jira/Confluence
• Experience troubleshooting Mobile devices
• Experience building/troubleshooting PCs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rojje2-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.