Lead Systems Engineer
Technicolor India Pvt Ltd is a global creative studio with a single goal; to create experiences that move people. Our talent works with clients and brands across industries to tell visually stunning stories. From original ideas through to finished production, we can create any story imaginable, igniting intrigue and adventure to make work that truly encapsulates what it means to feel.
Movement is in our blood, we push ourselves, the Technology, and limits of creativity to solve brand's toughest creative challenges. We continue to lead in an ever-evolving industry, creating work that genuinely moves people and creates authentic and long-lasting connections.
• Experience in both Front End / Back End Developer
• Experience working with Python, Flask, Django/DRF and SQL in the backend
• Experience working with Nuxt.js/Vue.js in the frontend
• Deploying applications in AWS.
• Experience to containerize all our applications and deploy them into Kubernetes clusters,
• Experience on Docker and Kubernetes is also desirable.
• Improving our existing CI/CD processes.
• Experience with Routing/Migrations and Eloquent ORM
• Experience with GitHub Version Control
• Help adding features to our existing frontend and backend services and developing new applications.
• Conception and implementation of Python backends, APIs and data processing pipelines
• Excellent working knowledge of Web application development
• Maintenance, optimization and support existing services and maintaining legacy applications.
• Experience working in Agile software development methodology
• Understanding of cross platform OS systems like Windows, Linux or Mac with hands-on working experience
• Good communication skills and Email etiquettes, Quick learner and should be a team player
• Communicating with project stakeholders and other departments.
• Participate in the entire development lifecycle - planning, implementation, testing, deployment, documentation, and monitoring.
• Develop process driven web applications
• Supporting CETA and all relevant webservices interfacing globally
• Role entails a combination of development and global support
• Produce high quality, maintainable code with great test coverage
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Help with designing and architecting the product
• Design and develop the web application modules or APIs
• Troubleshoot and debug applications