Software Developer (Mid) - DevOps
Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
With a full slate of incredibly high profile pictures for 2021 and 2022, and renewed efforts to harmonize the technology stack across Business Units, MPC is at the centre of an exciting modernization and retooling of its pipeline, continuing to push boundaries on scale, performance, and artist experience.
This is a software role that contributes across the Technicolor portfolio by architecting and implementing 'enterprise scale' solutions that are supporting technologies which underpin our visual effects shows and pipelines.
• Design, and build cutting edge tools, workflows and technologies while maintaining existing infrastructure
• Execute tasks in collaboration with local and remote team members
• Communicate tasks, challenges and workflows across a globally distributed team
• Champion of best development and automation practices
Skills and Experience
• Proven experience in software development
• Knowledge of Python, and C++
• Experience with DevOps stack from implementation to maintenance
• Extensive experience with git and GitHub
• Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
• Experience building and maintaining build automation, system configuration automation and build test automation
• Experience administrating and supporting infrastructure for high load and large number of users and tasks
• Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
• Ability to work in a flexible and changing environment
Desired additional skills
• Linux system administration knowledge
• Experience with networking, firewall, web technologies and security protocols
• Experience with building monitoring and reporting infrastructure
• Experience with container technology, build artifact, deployment networks and associated infrastructure
• Experience with resolving build, make, dependency, and linking issues across a variety of technologies and platforms
• A passion to automate everything
• Extremely organized with good communication and documentation skills
• Excellent attention to detail, and ability to analyze complex problems and workflows
• Deadline orientated with ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1k50-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.